- Online ticket purchase is currently available only for the following trips from Metro Manila:
- Baguio City, regular aircon and deluxe services;
- Cagayan Valley, regular aircon and deluxe services.
- We accept advance reservations only. We accept ticket orders for trips, eight (8) business days from today’s date. This allows Victory Liner time to process the ticket order.
- Submit the seat reservation request form from the link below.
- Wait for a Victory Liner customer service officer to reply to your request between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PHT).
- We accept ticket orders for advance reservations, minimum cut off is 8 business days from date of preferred trip;
- For reservations for trips less than eight (8) business days away, the passenger will have to purchase the ticket over the counter at a Victory Liner terminal.
- Victory Liner’s email reply will contain the following information:
- The passenger’s subscriber number (15 digit alphanumeric sequence), for example: 010101100268JDL
A. If payment will be via over the counter deposit in any Metrobank Branch
- The total amount to be paid to Victory Liner;
- Instructions to go to the nearest Metrobank branch to pay for the bus ticket reservation, NO LATER THAN THE NEXT BANKING DAY.
- PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Passengers will fill up the PAYMENT SLIP (the green slip available in Metrobank branches), which must contain the following information:
B. If payment is via PAYPAL:
- Company Name: VICTORY LINER
- SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT NAME: (name of passenger – example: Mr. Juan dela Cruz) SUBSCRIBER NO: (the number given by the Victory Liner customer service – example ONLY: 010101100268JDL)
- AMOUNT TO BE PAID: The amount given by the Victory Liner Customer Service officer
- NOTE: Victory Liner prefers cash payments to do away with the TWO (2) days clearing for check payments.
C. If payment is via Bancnet ATM Debit
- Victory Liner will send a Paypal invoice to the passenger
- Passenger pays for the Paypal invoice
- Paypal sends a payment confirmation to Victory Liner
- Plus additional 0.15% per ticket plus 100 PHP handling
- Instructions to go to http://epayment.victoryliner.com.
- Passenger will enter SUBSCRIBER NO: (the number given by the Victory Liner customer service – example ONLY: 010101100268JDL)
- Passenger will select Bank and countercheck the amount to be paid then click Submit button.
- Passenger will be prompted to enter his/her ATM card number, select Account Type and ATM PIN.
- Once Victory Liner has validated payment the passenger will wait for Victory Liner's response with the seat assignment and waybill number. The waybill number is the tracking number used if the passenger wants to track the delivery of the tickets using Xend.
- Passenger will wait for ticket/s sent via private courier service.
- Rebooking, revalidation, and refund of tickets must be done over the counter at a Victory Liner terminal. Rebooking and revalidation is done by the ticket seller, while refund is done by the cashier at the terminal. The courier fee is non-refundable.
- Passenger will proceed to the bus terminal on the date of trip no later than twenty (20) minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- A courier fee of P100 per order for door to door delivery of the ticket will be charged (Metro Manila deliveries). This fee varies for other locations in the Philippines and abroad.
I understand the terms and conditions and wish to proceed